Galeon scrollbar resembling the one in Mozilla

I have Galeon from sid (although I've tried the one in woody which shows
the same thing), and I would like to change the main vertical scrollbar
to be something other than the default one it installs on Debian. The
Galeon scrollbar which is in the FreeBSD / Slackware builds of Galeon is
what I'd like to get. I've tried changing my GTK+ theme and my Mozilla
theme, both to no effect. TIA for any ideas on how to do this.

Regards,
Christopher Nehren