Re: GNOME == bloatware?

* Derrick 'dman' Hudson <dman@dman.ddts.net> [24-01-2003 02:21]:
> Currently I only use the panel to have handy
> application launchers and the workspace switcher applet.  If anyone

I don't know if it is a better solution but I'm very satisfied with the
last fluxbox available (I've downloaded the source package of version 0.1.13-1
from sid and compiled it in my woody box).
Its grouping, tabbing and keyboard configuration functions are very useful to
launch applications and organize my workspaces.
To show the status of my workspaces I use bbpager.

And the best thing is the result of top command:
  PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
  397 carlos     9   0  1840 1780  1400 S     0.0  0.7   0:00 fluxbox

--
Carlos