getting time from timeserver on a dial-up

Hi,
   I'm using Debian 3.0r1 stable on a dialup in the UK. I'm using PAP
authentication that CHAT's to the modem then launches pppd and away we go.
What I'd like is for the machine to check and set (if necessary) the system
clock based on the time from one of the many timeservers on the internet.

What package do I need to do this?

How do I make it autorun once pppd has got the ppp connection up and
running (I use the pon script)

Thanks for your help,
Kevin

--
Please don't read any further if you're offended by mailservers adding
legalese to the bottom of eMails.. ;-)

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on +44 (0)1980 612100.  Please also destroy or delete the message from your computer.