Re: CUPS problem

This one time, at band camp, Robert Estes said:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having a printing related problem and am new to Debian so I'm not sure
> how to handle the bug reporting.  I've spent quite a bit of time debugging
> this, but there are about 10 packages used by and related to cups ...
>
> Do I have to figure out exactly where the problem is before submitting a
> bug report?

No, not exactly.  The bug will be reassigned by the maintainer if you
file it on the wrong package.  Why don't you tell the list what the
problem is, first, though - it may not be a bug per se, but some poorly
documented or unexpected 'feature' instead.

|  Stephen Gran                  | The grave's a fine and private place,   |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | but none, I think, do there embrace.    |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | -- Andrew Marvell                       |