Re: CUPS problem

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 06:26:24AM -0800, Robert Estes wrote:
> I'm having a printing related problem and am new to Debian so I'm not sure
> how to handle the bug reporting.  I've spent quite a bit of time debugging
> this, but there are about 10 packages used by and related to cups ...
>
> Do I have to figure out exactly where the problem is before submitting a
> bug report?

It helps, but isn't entirely necessary, as the maintainers can
reassign it to a different package.  In this case (without knowing
anything about the specific problem), I would just file the bug
against cupsys, since that's the core piece.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that