Re: I think testing busted my dri set-up

  Cameron> Hi, try removing libglide2 (i think that it actually was
  Cameron> detrimental to me in the past--i'm not using a voodoo right
  Cameron> now tho, so i can't check my settings).  also, have you
  Cameron> checked your XF86Config-4 to make sure that it hasn't been
  Cameron> overriden?

The messages from the x startup all look good indicating that DRI is
being loaded, etc..

As for libglide2 - when I started it was NOT installed so I'm
relatively certain that's not the problem. But I'll try it anyway.

A perusal of the DRI mailing list shows others with different video
cards with the same problem so this is not an isolated incident and
almost certainly a bug of some sort.

I just wish something would give me an error message so I could track
it down.  Right now it's a silent failure.

Brian