Re: Ethernet setup?

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 04:28:07PM -0800, Tom Zych wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to get ethernet working. I'm
> using sarge with a 2.2 kernel. I don't know very much about
> networking. I glanced at the networking howto, but it's rather
> technical. Does anyone know of a cookbook-style howto out there
> for neophytes like me?

Maybe dwarfs-debian-guide?

apt-get install dwarfs-debian-guide.

Read it with your browser in
/usr/share/doc/dwarfs-debian-guide/html/index.html

Regars.
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is
      none other name under heaven given among men, whereby
      we must be saved."               Acts 4:12