Re: Curious...Are most of you in tech-related careers/schooling?

At 2003-01-16T23:30:54Z, "Scott  --sidewalking--" <sidewalking@webpipe.net> writes:

> I wonder if all (or most) of you are in similar careers...

I am.  I got a degree in Comp. Sci., but was working in system
administration before that (I went to school as a "non-traditional
student").

> ...and that is why you are so proficient with compiling and testing and
> tweaking all of this stuff.

I'd say the inverse is true for me: I'm in this career because I love
compiling, testing, and tweaking all this stuff.  :)
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.