Re: Really, really nice monitor

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 12:52:28AM -0500, Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
> No - I haven't seen one, nor heard of one. I had a client today ask me
> if there are graphic cards and monitors available on the 16:9
> proportions, as is the digital tv and plasma screen format. I honestly
> haven't heard or seen any, and thought I'd throw the question out here
> in case someone has seen anything that Linux will support - both the
> device and the corresponding graphics card.

How about this:

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=4IDxQ5nmijXxaafAC9H7SNbqx4q7d_OiwcQ=?CatalogCategoryID=9U4KC0%2eNCjgAAADyf3m0k8GI&ProductID=nYsKC0%2eNGKwAAADycS60k8GM&Dept=cpu

Description from the page:

 PREMIERPRO Series 24 FD Trinitron? CRT
 GDM-FW900
 This wide-screen display meets the exacting demands of graphic artists,
 CAD/CAM engineers, animators and professional users who require
 extraordinarily accurate colors and crystal-clear

Sorry for the long link

--
Jamin W. Collins