Re: squirrelmail users can't login after 1.3.2 update

martin f krafft said:

> It works fine with 1.2.6. Why would it not with 1.3.2? PHP was not
> updated.

maybe it's a bug, I had the same problem back with 1.2.0rc I think around
12/01, worked fine in php 4.1.x and 4.0.x, but the next release it broke
on 4.1.x(latest at the time I think). Took about 6 months of on and off
troubleshooting to figure out the mod_php thing. others the solution was
to change some variables in the php configuration.

but the SM mailing list is the best bet, I did see one mention of this
message in a message yesterday(I'm subscribed but not active), forgot what
version was mentioned, but someone replied saying it was a known session
bug in SM and to upgrade to a new CVS version which fixed it. But, don't
remember if it was the same version as yours.

nate