All users of 3dfx Voodoo 5500 PCI

Hi All,

Are there any users out there who have a 3dfx Voodoo 5500 PCI card installed
successfully with Debian 3.0 Linux on a PowerPC?  Specifically, a AppleMac
G3 beige (OldWorld)?  Or, in other hardware.

If so, can you let me know how you configured X server to use this card
correctly?  As I cannot get it to work.  The onboard graphics card of my G3
works perfectly.

Here was the error I received when starting up X...

(EE) TDFX(0): No valid PIO address in PCI config space
(II) Unloading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libvgahw.a
(EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

Thanks,

Kevin