Re: Where is Cint?

Cint is written and supported by Masaharu Goto, and is used a lot by a major software project of CERN, the international laboratory for high energy particle physics in Switzerland. It supports both C and C++, including such nifty features as throwing and catching exceptions. I'm really looking for C++ support, but I'll also be looking into clif, now that I know about it. Thanks for the tip.

   Paul

sean finney wrote:

hiya,

one of the many results of $ apt-cache search c interpreter
is

clif - C language interpreter

is that what you're looking for?

	sean