Where is Cint?

A few weeks ago I "discovered" Cint, which is an interpreter for C and C++. I recall finding a Debian package of Cint, but I did not carefully note where I found it.

Now I want to install and use Cint, but the Debian package seems to have disappeared from the Debian package list. Or maybe it was never there and my memory is playing tricks on me.

Would any Debian users of Cint please point me to a working source of a Debian package of Cint, please?

Thanks,
Paul