From: Tom Allison <tallison@tacocat.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:13:35 -0500
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Subject: drscheme - unstable - installation error

and then:
From: Tom Allison <tallison@tacocat.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:38:30 -0500
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Take it easy man - 25 minutes apart on a Saturday morning!  The answer
is probably that you have a different version of libc6 than the package
was compiled against.  apt-get source and rebuild against the one
you have installed locally, if you don't want to upgrade to sid.

I had a problem with my mailbox (disk full) and that caused two messages.

As for libc6. Isn't this one of those dependency things that should be addressed when you are doing an
'apt-get -t unstable foo'

--
This fortune is dedicated to your mother, without whose invaluable assistance
last night would never have been possible.