Re: drscheme - unstable - installation error

This one time, at band camp, Tom Allison said:
> Setting up drscheme (202.3-3) ...
> /usr/bin/mzscheme: relocation error: /usr/bin/mzscheme: symbol
> __libc_stack_end, version GLIBC_2.1 not defined in file
> ld-linux.so.2 with link time reference
> dpkg: error processing drscheme (--configure):
>  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127
>  drscheme
> --------------------------------
> My default configuration is set to testing.
> I was unable to install testing or unstable (same version of
> drscheme).

First:
From: Tom Allison <tallison@tacocat.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:13:35 -0500
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Subject: drscheme - unstable - installation error

and then:
From: Tom Allison <tallison@tacocat.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:38:30 -0500

Take it easy man - 25 minutes apart on a Saturday morning!  The answer
is probably that you have a different version of libc6 than the package
was compiled against.  apt-get source and rebuild against the one
you have installed locally, if you don't want to upgrade to sid.
|  Stephen Gran                  | We can predict everything, except the   |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | future.                                 |