Re: permissions on a mounted windows fat32 drive

hiya,

out of curiosity, if you su to root, and then su to your username, do
you still get the problem?  i know that if you add yourself to a group,
it isn't immediately inherited by all your current processes (including
your x windows session and all the terminals that it spawns), so maybe
that's the problem? if so, logging out and back in should do the trick.

also, this is being a picky sysadmin, but instead of putting your
mount point in /mnt, you should consider putting it elsewhere, like
/usr/local/win (i do that and then symlink /music to
/usr/local/win/music/path)

	sean