how launch Aterm 'as' root

This is something i've been busy with on occasion for 2 weeks now
and i can't figure it out...even copying menu settings of other terminal
apps didn't get me anywhere. And i did do it the debian way..
with the update-menus command after changing things.

What i want is when logged into X as a normal user...launch Aterm and
have it ask for the root password straight away without me having to type
'su' firt after Aterm opens.
It's a very small prob...but it's gettin on me nerves;)

Thanks
Wil