Re: Is there trouble with apt-get?

On 10 January 2003 at 21:20,
"Todd Costa" <todd-costa@attbi.com> wrote:

> I have been trying all day to build a new debian install. I am gettings =
> files not found messages. I have tried different mirrors too without =
> success. So I am wondering if there's a problem with getting packages =
> from the archives.

Works fine for me.  What's your /etc/apt/sources.list look like?

Stephen W. Juranich                         sjuranic@ee.washington.edu
Electrical Engineering         http://students.washington.edu/sjuranic
University of Washington            http://ssli.ee.washington.edu/ssli

PS: The received etiquette of this list says that we don't send HTML
formatted email to each other.  98% of this list uses terminal-based mail
applications anyway, so your efforts (and bandwidth) are just wasted.  Plain
text only please.