Re: I need a driver, please

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 01:39:31AM +0330, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> On Friday 10 January 2003 23:59, Ezequiel wrote:
> > FCCID=KQ53181LE-1  This is an ISA OEM SCSI card.
> > Chipset Domex 436P
> > My operating system is Windows Millenium.
> > Thanks.

> PS: If the guy can't find a windoze driver, what are his chances of succefully
> installing Debian? ;-)

Well--he _did_ get down the information for his card.  It's a start. A move
to Linux would signify intelligence, while Debian might indicate a pair of
brass...

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,