Re: I need a driver, please

On Friday 10 January 2003 23:59, Ezequiel wrote:
> FCCID=KQ53181LE-1  This is an ISA OEM SCSI card.
> Chipset Domex 436P
> My operating system is Windows Millenium.
> Thanks.

As your email is really wierd, I hope it's not a new spam method.
Here is my advice:

Go and download debian woody or sarge from one of our mirrors
or you can also buy one for a couple of dolloras, if you don't feel like
downloading this whole stuff.

then shutdown your computer, put the debain CD into your computer, and your
driver problem, as well as many other problems will vanish.

PS: If the guy can't find a windoze driver, what are his chances of succefully
installing Debian? ;-)

Cheers
--
/*Tell the world that we're going to be the grim
* reaper of innocent orphaned children.