Re: I need a driver, please

 --- Ezequiel <ezequiel@ears.com.ar> escreveu: >

> FCCID=KQ53181LE-1  This is an ISA OEM SCSI card.
> Chipset Domex 436P
> My operating system is Windows Millenium.
> Thanks.

 Friend, if what you want is a driver to your Windows
OS, you can find it in many sites, .. one that comes
in my mind now is www.drivershq.com , see
www.google.com too

 Drivers to windows is so-so easily to find, just have
patience, and search at web.

  But, this is a linux discussion list, and generally
linux users have a open mind, don't like to hear about
to have to pay to use a bad operating system.. so,
don't you care about to do any questions about LINUX
here, but take easy before to do questions about
WINDOWS Tm <-- monopoly

Rodrigo F Baroni
Computer Science Student.
Brazil

Busca Yahoo!
O melhor lugar para encontrar tudo o que você procura na Internet
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/