Re: kernel 2.5.55

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 11:25, HNIX wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> i upraded kernel 2.4 from kernl 2.5 and my nvidia geforce 4 and
> snd-emu10k1 are not working anymore. Also, make xconfig is not working.
> I got a lot of error. I already have qt-dev install. Is there any
> package I need to install? Where can I find documentation installing my
> video card and soundcard?
>
> --
> HNIX.

That is why it is a development kernel, and most definitely not meant
for general consumption unless you know how to contribute to debugging
kernel problems. If you don't know anything about that, and still choose
to use it, don't be surprised if the machine is less stable than
Windows!
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org