Re: sftp access from ISP to home machine

    "stanb" == stanb  <stan> writes:

    stanb> I've got ssh working on my home machine, and I've added
    stanb> sftp as a subsystem.  Now when I try to run sfto from my
    stanb> ISP shell account I get prompted for a
    stanb> password. Unfortunately, I don't get prompted for a
    stanb> username. And since my user name on my home machine differs
    stanb> from that on the ISP's shell machine I seem to be stuck.

    stanb> With ssh I can use the -l option to overide this. How can I
    stanb> make sftp work?

sftp user@host

Cheers!
Shyamal