Re: Recommendation for dual head video card

David Z Maze sez:
} Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> writes:
}
} > Any suggestions?  3D support, too?
}
} If you already have a reasonable video card, you might find it just as
} easy to get a second (PCI) video card.  XFree86 supports this
} configuration very well these days, and it's how my dual-head machine
} at home is set up.

What kind of video card are you using? I have two NVidia GeForc4 cards
(one AGP and one PCI), but I can only get GL on one of them (the GL area
is blank if I move the window to the other screen) under Xinerama. I
haven't tried it with separate screen numbers (i.e. 0.0 and 0.1). I am
using NVidia's proprietary drivers.

} David Maze         dmaze@debian.org      http://people.debian.org/~dmaze/
--Greg