RE: Re: (OT) Worst night ever. WAS Adding a ide drive to an all s csi comp uter

<snip>
> pressed on
> > >=20
> > > Just for the record, may we know what brand of soda
> inspired this?
> > >:)
> >
> > He said Mountain Dew, but it sounds like beer to me (^:
>
> I'm thinking Martini, regular Bombay, not Sapphire, and
> poured, not shaken . . .
>
> at least that was the culprit that nabbed me last time . . .

Only Mountain Dew... I WISH it had been any one (or all) of the fine drinks
suggested... :)  Hell, I could have been doing a plethora of other more
illicit substances and wound up with the same results.  For sure, I will
prevail.  My boss found it amusing, I have another Z-Pro... :)  Now if I
blow this one up... be sure I will NOT be sharing with anyone... a future
employer will look me up and Google and decide he cannot afford my less than
adequate performance.

Thanks for the laughs... I really need them today!

Michael