Re: OpenOffice language locale

Chris Halls wrote:
On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 01:01:42PM +0000, Chris Lale wrote:

language is set to "English(UK)". The problem is that it will not save the language locale setting as English (UK) when closed - it reverts to English (USA) and for "Locale setting" and "Default languages for documents". Strangely, "Default currency" keeps my chosen value of "GBP £ English(UK)"

This was a problem with the package openoffice.org-debian-files that should
have been corrected in the latest version in unstable.

Thanks Chris. My upgrade happened because my sources.list file contains
deb http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/openoffice/ testing main contrib

If I replace this link with something like
deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib
I will probably be replacing half my Woody stable system (I only have a dialup connection). Is there any alternative?

Cheers,

Chris

--
Chris Lale             <ctlale@coolscience.co.uk>