Blacklisting spam with mailscanner/spamassassin

Greetings,

I'm using fetchmail, mailscanner/spamassassin, and Evolution on my
debian-sid laptop. Everything runs well with one annoying exception:

Sometimes spam gets through mailscanner/spamassassin and I'd like to be
able to easily flag this as spam and have it 'blacklisted' (the source
e-mail address).

I wrote a simple sed script to grep a forwarded 'spam' mail sent to a
fake 'spam' account but if I do a 'spamassissin
--add-addr-to-blacklist=<spamaddr>' it is only blacklisted for the
'spam' account and not my normal linux account.

All help greatly appreciated,
Greg