plugger+mplayer+quicktime

Maybe not a debian specific problem, but i hope some debian users out there have
configured her mozilla to work with plugger.

My problem is, that i configured plugger with mplayer "support" and can look
quicktime movies fine. I tried the plugger testing grounds and all seems work
smoothly. I tried to watch some quicktime movies at apple.com and figured out,
that my plugger seems to starting mplayer all the time. I don't know
why. The mplayer window appears and disapears and appears and... So it seems,
that mplayer want to play the stream and plugger kills the application.

Thats my quicktime config:
video/quicktime: mov,qt: Quicktime animation
video/x-quicktime: mov,qt: Quicktime animation
	exits repeat ignore_errors maxaspect swallow(MPlayer): mplayer -wid $window "$file" >/dev/null 2>/dev/null

If someone has an idea to get mplayer to work with this movies i'd like to know.

Thanks!

regards,

	Roman
--