Re: Very wierd behavior on new nodes

Under the 2.4.19 kernel, it depends on whether the job was spauned using mpi. If I start it on the node, it does not kill communications. If I start it from a head node, I can still ping. I have only tried the 2.2 kernel job as a stand-alone. There it exits quite gracefully with exit 139. Do you know what exit 139 is?

Art Edwards

Ron Johnson wrote:

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 22:48, Arthur H.