Re: sound possible on Epox 8kha+ motherboard?

Dan Jacobson wrote:

Did anybody ever get sound to work on your EPOX 8kha+ board?

Yes. But not currently (I just did a bunch of work to the box, including rearranging/resizing partitions and upgrading the kernel). When I get back to it in a few days, I'll get it working and try to remember to respond to this posting again to give more details. But in the meanwhile, I wanted you to know it can work.

Kent