Re: PCAnywhere and IPCHAINS

Hello nate,
    The PCAnywhere Host has the FW server as the default gateway.
I have installed TDIMon, no traffic going to server P when I executed
PCAnywhere at external client PC.
One question, must it be NAT, i.e. extra external IP required? What I'm
trying to achieve is port forwarding only.

   pc C (x.x.x.b)  -> server FW (x.x.x.a, -> server PCAnywhere Host

  Route table on PCAnywhere Host:
Interface List
0x1 ........................... MS TCP Loopback interface
0x1000003 ...00 10 83 fc de bf ...... HP 10/100TX PCI Ethernet Driver
Active Routes:
Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
   1   1   1   1   1   1   1
Default Gateway:
Persistent Routes:

  From server FW, I can telnet to PCAnywhere Host's port 5631. But from the
TDIMon, I see
connection from internal IP, i.e.
  Should I allow connection like external IP to internal interface for PCAnywhere
Host's IP? Even
though I already done the portfw configuration?