RE: Secure CGI Implementation/SuEXEC

Bill, et al

Just a note to say thank you and that I appreciate that you went to extra
lengths to help me out in this. I have considered the options and have
decided that I am going to go with a single CGI bin with one administrator
(me); suEXEC disabled.

I did attempt setting up suEXEC in both /home/user/public_html and /var/www/
but it was late and it was giving me grief and I decided to take a hint. I
may give this a shot again when I am more comfortable with Linux...meanwhile
this is an option where I do not need to worry about user's passwords
falling into the wrong hands.

Best Wishes!
Mike Olds www.buddhadust.org