Re: Darell Speirer/BJS/BJSERVICES is out of the office.

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 11:59:23PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 01:23:06AM -0600, DSpeirer@bjservices.com wrote:
> > I will respond to your message when I return. If you are in need of
> > immediate assistance please resend to Barbara Day at BDay@bjservices.com or
> > call 281-357-2867.
>
> This is a good example of why vacation messages should never be
> propagated out of the office network...

I never have a use for vacation messages except when they're propagated
out of the office network (i.e. everybody in my company already knows
I'm on holiday; it's my contacts in other companies who have a use for
the autoresponses).

It's a good example of why vacation programs should never be implemented
by people who don't understand "Precedence: list", though. Precedence:
is a hack, but it's about the best we've got.