Re: no modules after kernel compile

heya,

well.. are you sure that your kernel compile compiled those as modules
when you made your kernel? (a quick way to check is to grep through the
/boot/config-<version>)  if so, try re-installing your kernel package
.deb(s).  there's a y/n question in the process that might keeps you
from accidentally nuking your old drivers that might have kept you from
putting in your new ones.  if not, try insmod'ing  them from where they are
and see if nothing complains.  if they really are the modules made with
your kernel, they should slip in and out without any fuss, but if not
there should be a good deal of said fuss (specifically, whining about
unresolved symbols)

hth, because all series suck after part III (just look at rocky, superman...)
	sean