Re: Which CD Burning software will support on the fly Music cd-cd copy?

This one time, at band camp, Snr. Bonaparte said:
> Hi guys,
>
> Which CD Burning software will support on the fly Music cd-cd copy?
> xcdroas is gives me the error "Currently only pure data cds are
> supported for on the fl copy"
>
> Thanks Rob.

gcombust, or `/usr/bin/cdda2wav -D/dev/cdrom -H -Ocdr -t#,# |
/usr/bin/cdrecord -v -pad speed=1 dev=0,3,0 -dao -audio -fix` will do the
same thing.

|  Stephen Gran                  | Take Care of the Molehills, and the     |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | Mountains Will Take Care of Themselves. |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | -- Motto of the Federal Civil Service   |