weird X effect

Hello all,

Thanks to many generouse people's advise, I now removed xfonts-100dpi and am using xfonts-75dpi. Now one of the main reasons for this transition was to make emacs look nice but now it looks like there is a problem with graphics. Please look at the file attatchment and tell me what I can do to solve this problem. My assumption is that this has to do with ttf but since I'm a noob, I really can't say.
As always, all help is greatly appreciated.

bp