Re: gnome2 applets

On Saturday 02 November 2002 06:51 am, iain d broadfoot wrote:
> Jason Pepas wrote:
> >>specifically, netleds and wavelan.
> >
> > I would highly recommend netmon-applet as a replacement for netleds.
> >
> > -jason pepas
>
> $apt-cache search netmon-applet
> $
>
> where do i find it?
>
> iain

well now this is interesting, I have netmon-applet installed, and I installed
it with apt-get, yet it has mysteriously vanished from testing, unstable, and
experimental.

Does anyone know if there is a way reverse create a deb from files you have
installed, in the case where you installed a deb but it was removed from the
directory?

thanks,
jason pepas