Re: help with maildrop (~/.mailfilter) configuration

valerian, 2002-Sep-03 11:45 -0400:
> I can't seem to get maildrop to sort my mail correctly.  I created a
> ~/.mailfilter with the configuration below, but only the first mailing
> list seems to get processed correctly (I tried changing the order
> around, and the first one listed always works, the others don't).
> Everything else gets dumped into my inbox...  I tried using different
> headers, but the result is always the same.
>
> Does anyone have a working configuration?

<snipped>

> # other mail
> to "$HOME/mail/inbox"
>
> exit

Instead of the above parts, try setting a default mailbox at the
beginning ...

DEFAULT="$HOME/mail/inbox"

And, I don't think you need the "exit" either.  Everything else looks
fine.

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer