help with maildrop (~/.mailfilter) configuration

I can't seem to get maildrop to sort my mail correctly.  I created a
~/.mailfilter with the configuration below, but only the first mailing
list seems to get processed correctly (I tried changing the order
around, and the first one listed always works, the others don't).
Everything else gets dumped into my inbox...  I tried using different
headers, but the result is always the same.

Does anyone have a working configuration?

----- ~/.mailfilter -----
# Debian mailing lists
if (/^X-Mailing-List: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>/)
	to "$HOME/mail/debian-user"