Re: Lost addresses or an IMAP type address store question

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Patrick Kirk wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 11:36:22AM -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> >apt-cache search openldap for the Debian packages.  It's not a turnkey
> >setup so you might have to do some RTFMing.
>
> Reminds me of my first job in IT as a traineee salesman.

I don't see the connection.  This really isn't a turnkey setup.  You need
to create a schema, populate the right fields in it etc.  and you
definitely want to read the documentation if you want to do it right.

Besides this is not my job and i'm not trying to sell you anything.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>