Re: Lost addresses or an IMAP type address store question

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 11:36:22AM -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
>On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Patrick Kirk wrote:
>apt-cache search openldap for the Debian packages.  It's not a turnkey
>setup so you might have to do some RTFMing.

Reminds me of my first job in IT as a traineee salesman.  I was replying to an Invitation to Tender and came up with several questions I couldn't answer.  "What's our database?" I asked.  "RTFM." " And how do we interact with windows cleints?" "RTFM".

Sadly, I was the only one who saw the humour of the situation when Price Waterhouse phoned up to complain about my reply to the ITT.  Not a job that lasted long...