RE: Secure CGI Implementation

Q: If the cgi-bin is placed outside the DocumentRoot and a script creates an
html page to be served to the public, how does this work?

A: Just fine.  You can map your web space any way you like.

Actually, Bill, 'Just Fine is just fine if it works...I havn't quite got it
up and running yet.' I am trying to ask short 'n sweet questions to the
point (not my natural style, which usually includes numerous subordinate
clauses, etc...you understand...)...I wouldn't object to an explanation of
the process.

Best Wishes!
Mike Olds www.buddhadust.org