Re: Macintosh formatted FD's usable in Debian?

Hi,

Hfsutils does the job! I have managed to transfer a file from the
Linux box to the Mac using a floppy and from one word processor
to another without even loosing the formatting of the text (!).
That's just what I was looking for. And it's even easy to do.

I was thinking of using DOS formatted disks in the first place
but Old Mac (OS D1-7.1) doesn't seem to know about the DOS disk
format yet.

I could have found out about hfsutils myself if I had searched
apt more closely...hm...

Thanks for your fast and helpful responses.

Toku

Sign up Now!!

Get your email at theLinuxBox.com.
GO to http://theLinuxBox.com/cgi/signup.cgi .. Sign up Now!!