From: Toku [mailto:toku@theLinuxBox.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 8:31 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Macintosh formatted FD's usable in Debian?

Hi,

Hfsutils does the job! I have managed to transfer a file from the Linux box
to the Mac using a floppy and from one word processor to another without
even loosing the formatting of the text (!). That's just what I was looking
for. And it's even easy to do.

I was thinking of using DOS formatted disks in the first place but Old Mac
(OS D1-7.1) doesn't seem to know about the DOS disk format yet.

I could have found out about hfsutils myself if I had searched apt more
closely...hm...

Thanks for your fast and helpful responses.

Toku

Sign up Now!!

Get your email at theLinuxBox.com.
GO to http://theLinuxBox.com/cgi/signup.cgi .. Sign up Now!!