Survey: Should MySQL be chroot'ed?

Hi

I'm currently preparing the 4.x version of mysql (see /experimental/)
and thinking about chrooting the daemon in /var/lib/mysql.

This would be more secure although it would be a bit of work for me and
limit the LOAD DATA INFILE and SELECT INTO OUTFILE commands to this
directories.

Now I'm wondering how many people are using the above commands and if
they would accept chaning their programs to use new directories, given
that they install a new major release of mysql anyway (it will not be
done in the 3.23 version)

bye,

-christian-