Re: ext3 kernel bug, was: Compiling a kernel on an UltraSparc?

On 12/23/02 18:57, Nathan E Norman wrote:
On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 06:31:30PM -0500, Andrew Hurt wrote:

How do I tell what type of mode I currently have

Look in your fstab (or vgrep the output of 'mount') and look at the
options in parens after the "type ext3" bit: if you don't see
"data=journal" (or some other "data=" option) then you are running the
default which is "data=ordered", which means you are in the clear.

[example snipped]

HTH,

Yes; I have (rw) for all.

Where might I find more info on the types/benefits of these options?
--
andrew