Macintosh formatted FD's usable in Debian?

Hi,

I would like to just occasionally transfer a file to an olde
Macintosh LC II that is not connected to any network to utilize
a laser printer attached to it.

For this reason I would like to know wether it is possible to
read/write Macintosh formatted floppy disks from within the
Debian GNU/Linux OS?

I've been looking up the mount(8) manpage listing the file system
types supported, I would not be able to recognize which one of
the various fs types could possibly be Mac related though if at
all.

Maybe someone can give me a hint or indicate where I can find the
information desired or even let me know that this is just
definitly not supported.

Pls CC: me as I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks...and a Merry Christmas!

Toku

Sign up Now!!

Get your email at theLinuxBox.com.