Re: This is incorrect advice (Re: ntpdate from cron -- DON'T DO THAT!)

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 10:12:56PM -0600, John Hasler wrote:
> Michael D. Schleif writes:
> > granted, wherever feasible, ntpd is technically the best . . .
>
> Do you know of some benchmarks comparing ntp and chrony?

I thought chronyd did not implement all of the time protocol RFC and had
fewer device interfaces for time sources.  So, maybe in that sense ntpd
is "technically the best"?

--
"...the plural of anecdote is [not?] data."  - attrib. to George Stigler