Re: This is incorrect advice (Re: ntpdate from cron -- DON'T DO THAT!)

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 10:12:56PM -0600, John Hasler wrote:
> Michael D. Schleif writes:
> > granted, wherever feasible, ntpd is technically the best . . .
> Do you know of some benchmarks comparing ntp and chrony?

I thought chronyd did not implement all of the time protocol RFC and had
fewer device interfaces for time sources.  So, maybe in that sense ntpd
is "technically the best"?

"...the plural of anecdote is [not?] data."  - attrib. to George Stigler