Re: ISA PnP boot up

Quoting nate <debian-user@aphroland.org>:
> Jeffrey Taylor said:
> > What is the preferred why in Debian 3.0 to bring ISA PnP up (i.e., run
> > "isapnp /etc/isapnp.conf") at boot time?
>
> last I checked, all you had to do was to install it(isapnptools), the
> installation will put a script in /etc/rcS.d(I think) which calls
> it on boot.

Thanks Nate.  I eventually found that.  My problem now is that the
i82365.o module complains when loaded about "init_module: Device or
resource busy" when I try and start the pcmcia service.  It's an ISA
card reader, so I thought the ISA PnP wasn't up.

Anyone have any ideas or Web sites to debug this tangle?

Thanks,
  Jeffrey