Re: Which USB portable memory?

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 15:38, Craig Dickson wrote:
> Lars Jensen wrote:
>
> > Which brand name portable USB memory works well with linux? I'm thinking
> > about getting something like a SanDisk Cruzer or an ImageMate w/Secure
> > Digital media, but I'm not sure if it will work.

Are you looking to find out specifically BRAND names, or TYPES?  I've
got a 7-in-1 reader/writer, and I've successfully handled SmartMedia
branded SMC media, Sony branded memory sticks, and a no-name compact
flash card.  I'll tell you about  XD-photo memory after I open my
Christmas presents - I think that's Olympus' brand.

dave w